Thanks for your interest in blogging for BizGoLive! We love connecting with writers who can help us fulfill our mission: advancing the practice of digital marketing.
WHY should I write for the BizGoLive blog?
Blogging for BizGoLive may help you build authority link and connect with some of our influential bloggers. When you write for us, you become part of our “family.” Our community is a friendly and active group, and we like to help each other out.
Some of the reasons to consider blogging for BizGoLive:
- We have good quality Email subscribers, Social Media followers and influential bloggers across our platforms.
- You will become a contributor to our site. Your Author Bio, Link to your Social profiles, promotional links will be displayed.
WHO is BizGoLive’s audience?
While we educate anyone who uses digital marketing, our ideal readers are fellow marketers at large and mid-sized B2B and B2C organizations.
WHAT makes a good Guest post for BizGoLive Blog?
We get far more submissions than we can accept. To give yourself an edge, consider these Guidelines:
- Content Length: Your words must be between 600 – 800 words length, more than 800 and beyond that will also be accepted
- Authorship: You must be owner of your content. No Grammatical errors, must be Unique.
- Links: Most trusted and popular links must be included.Include Links in contents not in headings or sub-headings. Affiliate Links are strictly prohibited. Otherwise your Article will be rejected.
- Internal Linking: If Your article have link to our existing posts, we will give more priority.
- Editorial Review will be final. Typically replies within 2-3 Business days. Your Article will be published within 1 -2 weeks after approval.
WHAT topics is BizGoLive looking for?
In general, we are looking for posts around these categories – as they relate to digital marketing:
- Case studies related to Digital Marketing, Blogging, SEO, SMM, Content Marketing and Personal Branding
- Content Marketing
- How-To Posts (Anything Technical)
- Visual Content creation and design
HOW do I submit a post to BizGoLive?
We will be accepting your guest submissions if your topic and post is relevant to us, If we’ve reached out to you, please submit your full draft in a Google drive document link (Share as access with persmissions) and the information below to email@example.com:
Your bio: Bio should be approximately 60 words and should include your Twitter handle, as well as any other relevant links you wish to display: your blog, LinkedIn profile, Facebook page, website URL, etc. This is a great place to include any promotional or gated links as we generally don’t allow them in the body copy.
Supporting images, interactive content, or videos: Here are tips on the other kinds of media you may want to include:
- Images (PNG, JPG): Provide any high res images you would like to include within your Drive doc. When saving your images, please provide a descriptive name (e.g. content-marketing-personas-image1)
- Infographics, videos, and interactive content: Include the embed code for the infographic within your Drive doc.
Got questions you don’t see answers to? Shoot us an email with Sub:”Guest post Request”: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help.