So you want to republish a piece of content from BizGoLive or any of our properties? First off, thanks! We love it when people want to share our stuff.
We have some requests when it comes to how our content gets shared:
Of course, we love when you share our content via social media. If you want this to catch our attention, please use the following Twitter handle and hashtags (across all social platforms):
Feel free to publish a summary of any of our articles, along with a link to the full piece. And if you include our Twitter hashtag and handles, we’ll help spread the love.
Images and infographics
All images, including our custom graphics, can be included in your published content, as long as you adhere to our Content Attribution Policy (see below).
Full blog posts on the web
We ask that you do not reprint any articles from BizGoLive in full. If you are the author and would like to reuse or repurpose your article, we ask that you abide by the Content Attribution Policy below. In addition, please do the following:
- Wait two weeks between the publication date and the time you re-post an article.
- Include the canonical tag to the article so BizGoLive is noted as the original source: <link rel=”canonical” href=”URL OF BLOG POST”> (or use an appropriate plugin).
We allow print publications to repurpose one BizGoLive digital article every six months. Please email Aqila Nasreen (admin [at] bizgolive.com) for prior approval.
Translation of articles
You are welcome to translate one article from BizGoLive into another language. If you would like to translate additional articles, please email Aqila Nasreen (admin [at] bizgolive.com) for additional details.
Content Attribution Policy
For summaries, social sharing, reprints, and images, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines.
1) Cite BizGoLive as the original source.
2) Link to the source on BizGoLive:
- Article/blog post summaries and print articles: Link to the URL of the original article.
- Images: Link to the URL where our original image is stored.
- Embedded infographics, video and SlideShares: Embed the original infographic, video, or presentation using the provided embed code.
- Content that is gated (content that we ask people to sign up for): Link to the landing page, not the PDF.
Any questions on BizGoLive’s republishing guidelines? Send them to Aqila Nasreen: admin [at] bizgolive.com.