I have gathered all SEO factors and the questions people asked me through email to Help Your Website Rank Faster and also These Tips will help you Learn SEO in some Minutes.
I would suggest you follow these guidelines everytime to maintain your site ranking further.
- Manually submit them to web directories
- Open Google web console and Add your site URL’s
- Make changes to settings, target your customers
- Generate sitemap using XML-sitemaps.com, upload it on your server and specify that link in the console.
Choose keyword specific URLs right from domain name to each menu or link items.
- BAD-URL: http://example.com/link1
- Good URL: http://example.com/digital-marketing-tutorial
“Use shorter length url for low competition keywords, Longer length url for high competition keywords.”
Use Long tail keyword for faster indexing. Use Keyword planner from Adwords, target the customers and choose High traffic Low competition phrase or decide the Long tail keyword.
- Use keywords in the title,
- Apply within first 100 words,
- h1, h2, h3, Alt tags, image URLs,
- Highlight repetitive keywords wherever possible,
- Use them in conclusions.
- Add Custom CSS classes instead of inline-CSS,
- Avoid flash and 404 or 500 URL requests or page redirects,
- If you occupy too much space prefer using Cloudflare
- Add minify code to compress all CSS and JS files before load.
- Use Exact dimensions images in all places to avoid load speed.
- Design first (Bad Design will make users left your site easily),
- Catchy titles or phrases,
- Leave white spaces,
- Social sharing options,
- Subscription forms,
- Making surveys to interact with your site readers,
- Tweet and Pinterest friendly contents/images and
- Publish Lead Magnets such as Videos, Ebooks, whitepapers, webinars or courses, etc.
Longer the content, faster to rank in top. Recent case studies says,
The first page of Google has longer content first, shorter content next vice versa.
List out your Competitors, find their backlinks from Ahrefs, Jot down Quality websites, find 404 or 500 links from selected sources using BrokenLinkFinder. Use Archive.org to retrieve the article contents of broken links from selected quality websites, use that idea, create the best resource and deal with them to get a link. Use press releases, skyscraper method, infographics or Resources page.
Usually, the more useful content will eventually get the more backlinks.
Do you want to know the secret to getting a tidal wave of free traffic to your website?
Well, the truth is there is no hidden secret to getting huge volumes of web traffic,
it just takes some work.
Now, the question is, do you want to work hard or smart?
There are a lot of SEO Gurus, Experts and Companies out there who want you to believe that SEO is hard work, difficult and expensive But, the truth is you can create a flood of free traffic in 3 simple steps.
In the free report, you’re about to download are the 3 steps you need to follow in a successful SEO campaign