Dear Aspirants, whether you are a student or ITian everyone will have a dream to improve yourself as a successful programmer. Becoming a programmer is not that tough. Thinking in a longer vision, Understanding the things like why we do what, some basic knowledge of coding will surely make you successful in becoming a programmer. Firstly do not lose hope and simply dreaming dreaming dreaming about your own first project. Just come out of simply dreaming, find out and convince the client that you are the best of everyone get agreed and start doing and prove it. To Become a successful programmer, One should watch out the following 10 essential things about the project.
1. Set A Goal: First decide the exact thing which you are going to develop at final. Each Project will have a Customer who needs the project, the End User who will finally utilize the project for some purpose often. It means the End User who will finally utilize the project for their everyday need. It means the end user have the specific problem for which they need a tool. A tool may be a Desktop Application or Web/Mobile application. One must follow the step by step actions before planning to code.
2. Understand the end user requirements: The End Users are the people those will utilize the system finally. Discuss it with the client and take a note note of it.
3. Understand the Customer/Client requirements:Similarly you must imagine how the client will operate the system after gaining access to it and manage/control/limit the end users. take a note of it.
4. Design User Interface (UI) for the end user: User Interface is a visual diagram design which shows elements which will appear on the system as interaction between system and user. For End Users, the design must contain the elements which the end user will work on or make use of the system on their side. Make sure that you have put all the user requirements in the design.
5. Design UI for the client also: For the client the UI must have the elements which the client going to control the system. Again make sure that you have satisfied all the client requirements.
6. Choose Tools and Programming Languages: Make sure that the tools, programming languages you are familiar with is enough for the project. Otherwise you have to be ready to learn new technologies.
7. Partition the Problem: According to the UI (Since UI is going to be the final output page), divide the problem into modules and modules into Units so that you can finally checklist the items easily, also you will get satisfaction while completing each smaller work.
8. Specify input/output elements: Before going to start a single Unit specify the input and output elements and working on it. Compile it debug it it until the unit is error free and works exactly as per the requirements.
9. Integrate all of them: Integrate all the Units and deploy them. Test the system overall that it works properly.
10. Document it: Document all the specifications for every single unit. So that you can easily update/modify the system in future.